Water Orders, Latis Reports and System Operator Schedule:
- Water Users are required to submit a weekly water order showing the delivery rate for water required at each of the users’ turnouts for each day of the week from Friday to Friday. The water order is due by 2:00 p.m. the Tuesday prior to Friday.
- All water orders shall be for continuous, uniform flow for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Any changes to the weekly water order must be requested 48 hours in advance of the desired change and must be submitted during normal working hours (6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.), Monday through Friday.
- In the event of an emergency change order, after hours or on weekends, the District’s System Operator must be contacted at (661) 747-5984.
- ALL CHANGES must have the approval of the District’s Dispatcher or System Operator before the change will be effective.
Place Water Order through Latis
Place Water Order
View Water Usage Reports
View Monthly System Operator Schedule
System Operator Schedule (requires login)